Crime of Compassion New Times

It was recently reported that Dr. Dhafir has lost his medical license. A greater loss is for the people he treated, many of whom have since died. Dhafir treated people regardless of ability to pay, and 90% of the $62,000 that Mrs. Dhafir was ordered to pay back to Medicare was spent on chemotherapy medicine. This leaves 10% of the money for Dr. Dhafir’s time, the nurse’s time and blood work. The government was simply unwilling to prosecute Dhafir for breaking the sanctions without the attendant obfuscation and laundry list of charges that he faced….

Go to the full letter.

To read the complete article: Crime of Compassion